Did you know that trusts can be very effective estate planning tools?
A trust can be an effective estate planning tool, offering benefits such as protecting the inheritances of minors, minimising or avoiding estate duty tax, capital gains tax and many more.
We can help you to set up and administer your trust by focusing on your unique, specific needs.
We believe that setting up a trust for you is just the beginning of our journey together, where we help you to ensure that you get the most out of your hard-earned capital.
The main reasons for setting up trusts:
- To protect the inheritance of a minor beneficiary in a deceased estate.
- To ring-fence the inheritance of a specific beneficiary in a deceased estate.
- To make provision for maintenance for a specific person.
- To minimise or avoid estate duty tax and capital gains tax as well as related estate costs.
- To ensure smooth and effective business continuity.
- To protect assets against third party creditors.
- To protect a spendthrift beneficiary from him or herself.
Start planning your legacy
Call or email us for assistance in setting up your trust.