Through proper estate planning you:
- Secure the financial wellbeing of your family.
- Minimise the responsibility and stress that are associated with the administration of an estate.
- Maximise asset value retention for your family through effective tax planning (Donations Tax, Income Tax, Estate Duty Tax and Capital Gains Tax).
- Ensure business continuity.
- Ensure that your will is legally correct, executable and in line with your intentions.
- Can plan on contentious issues (divorce, children from previous marriages, maintenance obligation, etc.).
- Will be made aware of and can plan on issues you have not thought off.
- Provide closure to your family through the smooth and quick administration of the estate.
Contact us for assistance in planning your estate to best suit your needs.